Sunday, December 14, 2008

Journal Your Christmas ::: December 9

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 9 (a)

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 9 (b)

This day is all about traditions and I journaled a new one for this year. I'm part of a group of girls that have had bi-monthly GNO's (Girls' Night Out) for about 12 years. I am blessed. Anyway, this year, one of the gals suggested that we go and paint pottery together for our Christmas get-together. We would draw names and paint an ornament for someone else. It was such a sweet time and the friendship and love (and the history in our group) was shown by the variety of ornaments created. This is going to be our new Christmas tradition as a group, instead of a normal night out for dinner and gift exchange - taking the time to create for one another. The colorful card on the left is from the pottery place - unfortunately it was embellished with a half-dressed mermaid! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of your new tradition... sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...