Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Felicites ::: February 13

Photobucket

Things that make me happy...
  • kleenex
  • hot coffee on cold mornings
  • opening a new box of sidewalk chalk and watching little girls play outside a long, long time
  • anticipating a little mommy-time this afternoon culminating with an evening out with T (thanks, babysitter Jodi & Grandma!)
  • seeing a movie (don't make fun of me ... okay, maybe you can a little, but it looks funny & clean!)
  • a new scrapbook book that is making wheels turn in my head
  • a new journal that has been embellished and is ready to be filled in. (I wasn't quite done with the last one, but it was falling apart, and we can't have that.) :)

Happy Friday. :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought Paul Blart looked silly but everyone I know who has seen it has thought it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...