Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Recap

Valentine's ::: New Dress
New dresses for girlies.

Valentine's ::: My gift
My Valentine's goodies from Travis ... cough medicine for me and N2 and Diet Coke (or some facsimile thereof). Absolutely perfect. :)

Valentine's ::: Our goodies
Our goodies that we were giving to friends at church. Easy-peasy.

Valentine's ::: New Favorite Photo
My new, favorite pic. Love these munchkins. :)
My apologies for all the blank posts you might have received. Blogger kept pubishing after I typed the title. Strange!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Stephanie....and the girls too....love seeing your idea for the cards! Coming to your place is always a guaranteed "Ahhh" and a smile.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I'm such a bad mom. We basically skipped right over Valentine's. But we have lunch with friends tomorrow and Ben's 4th birthday party on Saturday. I think that's why we skipped Valentines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture of the girls! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...