For Friday ... a listy. Ten things that have caught my eye online over the past few weeks taken straight from my boards at Pinterest. (Pinterest is like a visual bulletin board online to store and catalog things you find on various websites. Genius. Totally helping me keep on track of all those links or ideas I want to save but never keep up with).
1. This idea for a Favorite Things Party. I can see me putting this together for a girls' night out someday.
2. A chalkboard sign for the kitchen with the day's menu.
3. A postcard birthday tutorial for some serious great happy mail. My oldest would LOVE getting something like this in the days leading up to her birthday.
4. Fruit served in a waffle cone. How pretty for a summer picnic.
5. Taco pizza from Pioneer Woman. I will be making this soon.
6. Library cards and pockets in the front of our own books.
7. Star Wars poster ... for the boy of course. :)
8. I need something like this in the bathroom for bathing suits. So smart.
9. This little craft project just makes me happy with all the rainbow of colors.
10. An indoor A-frame tent for the little girls' room. They would love it.