Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspired By ::: 10 Things

For Friday ... a listy. Ten things that have caught my eye online over the past few weeks taken straight from my boards at Pinterest. (Pinterest is like a visual bulletin board online to store and catalog things you find on various websites. Genius. Totally helping me keep on track of all those links or ideas I want to save but never keep up with).

1. This idea for a Favorite Things Party. I can see me putting this together for a girls' night out someday.


2. A chalkboard sign for the kitchen with the day's menu.


3. A postcard birthday tutorial for some serious great happy mail. My oldest would LOVE getting something like this in the days leading up to her birthday.


4. Fruit served in a waffle cone. How pretty for a summer picnic.


5. Taco pizza from Pioneer Woman. I will be making this soon.


6. Library cards and pockets in the front of our own books. 


7. Star Wars poster ... for the boy of course. :)


8. I need something like this in the bathroom for bathing suits.  So smart.


9. This little craft project just makes me happy with all the rainbow of colors.


10. An indoor A-frame tent for the little girls' room. They would love it.


Linking up with 10 Things on Shimelle's blog to round out this week. Happy Friday!

11 comments:

  1. What a varied list, lots of visual stimulation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pins! I just pinned one of yours! lol Enjoyed your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable~love your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:41 PM

    Fun stuff!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. LOVE the swimsuit "rack" in the bathtub. That's perfection!

    I also really like the looks of the pencil eraser and stamp pad craft. I like that a lot!

    Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. A friend of mine introduced me to the joys and wonder of The Taco Pizza (which was not yet a Pioneer Woman recipe) and I found it totally divine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fun variety of creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great - I like the dots with pencil rubbers and the happy mail. Not sure I would be organised enough for that though. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many lovely things on your list of 10, I think the pencil rubber stamping is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever and inspiring ideas! I especially love the "Favorite Things" party and the pencil eraser used as a stamp craft.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:38 PM

    You have an awesome list. I really like those waffle cones with fruit in them,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...