Monday, June 20, 2011

The weekend that was...

Just a few pictures from our weekend.

We celebrated N1's completion of two years as a Girl Scout Daisy with a cookout and bridging ceremony. She and her troop are now officially Brownies! She has enjoyed her girl scout troop and we have enjoyed the time getting to know the other girls and their mamas over the past two years.

weekend1

Fruit salsa. I forgot all about this recipe and made it for the aforementioned Girl Scout shindig. Yum, yum, yum.

weekend3

A gratuitously cute picture of the boy just because. He thinks he is big stuff because we pull up to stand on EVERYTHING. Oh, and he can now climb our stairs. Excellent. : )

weekend2

We had a nice and easy Father's Day yesterday celebrating Grandpa (my Dad) and T. I meant to take a picture of T with the kids for our Project Life album and everyone was scattered around the house and then I forgot. I blame it on the fact that our upstairs a/c was out over the weekend and some of us (the boy and myself specifically) didn't get much sleep. The others were more fortunate and slept like rocks - probably also due to busy days and late nights from last week's VBS. I'm looking forward to a very quiet week this week - with working a/c! - and hope to sneak in a nap or two if the girls will let me. We'll see. : )

Hope you all had a great weekend - happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...