For today ... a listy. Ten things that have caught my eye online over the past few weeks taken straight from my boards at Pinterest. (Pinterest is like a visual bulletin board online to store and catalog things you find on various websites. Genius. Totally helping me keep on track of all those links or ideas I want to save but never keep up with). I've linked my Pinterest over on the right if you are on there and interested in following. : )
This month, I'm going with Christmas-y goodness from my Pinboards. I'm storing up lots of wonderful ideas for the holidays and can't wait to break some of these out for the family. : )
1. Advent Tags
I printed these little tags last year and loved them. Trying to figure out what to do for this year's advent tags but might just use these again.
2. White chocolate dipped oreos with crushed peppermint. Need I say more. (And with the peppermint oreos I managed to not by last night? Yummmm).
3. Handprint ornaments. This will probably show up at a Friday Fun School.
4. Now that I have a staircase ... this looks so simple and pretty.
5. Nativity craft and activity ideas.
6. These are "why-didn't-I-think-of-that??" ideas for the teen in your life.
7. Why, yes. I did buy three rolls of kraft wrapping paper at the dollar store last night. Why do you ask? : )
8. I love big chunky letters like this. (And the painted styrofoam Christmas trees are super cute, too).
9. I'm pretty sure this chocolate chip dip will be showing up during the holidays.
10. As will this crockpot corn and potato chowder I made last week. Super yummy.
Linking up with Shimelle's 10 Things on the 10th!