Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Randomness

happy day

I enjoyed reading Joy's posts on her Happy Day Project a few weeks ago. The girls and I were able to participate in a few things that week and it was good for us.

We baked banana bread and gave it to a sweet friend.

Happy Day project , day 1 a day late :) (@JoysHope)

We wrote notes and mailed them to different people we wanted to encourage.

Happy Day project, day 2 (@JoysHope)

Thanks, Joy, for hosting such a fun week of blessing others!

I've also managed to catch up on a few more weeks of Project Life. This first week is from right around July 4th. Lots of pool shots. : )

DSC_3359

DSC_3362

Some of N2's artwork fills a page protector in the middle.

DSC_3361

This is the week of November 6-12.

DSC_3349

DSC_3350

DSC_3353

Snuck a little extra journaling behind the bottom right photo. : )

DSC_3352

Happy Thanksgiving Eve. Kids are playing outside. Baby is tearing apart the schoolroom while I do massive amounts of laundry and there is a thawed turkey staring at me every time I open the refrigerator. Such blessings. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...