Tuesday, November 01, 2011

For the cuteness

I really don't have time to post today ... we are hitting our November Thanksgiving studies hard today to get off on the right foot. Setting up Thanksgiving journals, assembling our gratitude tree for this year. It's all good.

However, I couldn't let the day go by without posting this:

10'31'2011b

New favoritest picture ever. : )

It wasn't that I didn't try to get a good picture of all of them. But there were a lot of excited wiggles. A lot. He is pretty much pinned to the ground by the flower girl on the left. : )

10'31'2011o

And really. I just think it's his time to shine as far as the cuteness factor goes.

10'31'2011j

They've all had their day and will again.



Really, I can hardly stand it.

Hard to get Chewbacca to sit still for a pic.

Thanks for indulging me. : )

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    oh
    my
    goodness.


    that is entirely wrong in every way. How many people died when he appeared on their doorstep last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly he was left home to hand out candy with me while Daddy took the big girls. (He was not happy about that.)

    However, every Daddy that came by our house with their kids loudly exclaimed at being greeted by the cutest wookie in the world. He was the star of the show last night. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I just can't stand how cute he is.... Can you put that on every few weeks and post new pictures? At least until his arms and legs are sticking out in every direction? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly stand it either. That is SO STINKIN' CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...