On the left:
- the first mow of the season. The boy was right out there with him (safely away from the mower at all times), but compelled by some strong force that he must be pushing something in the grass because Daddy was.
- all this spring rain is making our yard so super green. It is just beautiful out there.
- a pic of what we are currently (and slowly) meandering through as a fun chapter read aloud.
On the title card, I snuck in a photo collage of my calendar. March has been nuts and April looks about the same. Trying to take it one day at a time.
Last week, I won Erica Hernandez’s new digital kit Indexed off her blog. It is cool. I tried to stick with the papers and journaling cards from the kit for the most part so that everything would be matchy-matchy even though my normal tendency is to use all sorts of stuff from the PL stash. Both of the two journaling cards below are from the kit.
The “this week” card is from Paislee Press. The pic of my looking-so-very-big-boy is on a card from the Indexed collection.
The turquoise background paper + flag are both from the Indexed collection as well.
On the right:
- field trip! The girls and I, along with my BFF’s three oldest, went and saw a play at the Nashville Children’s Theater. Their programs never fail to disappoint and this was no exception. Excellent show!
- getting headshots of the girls for passport photos. More on this at a later time … you’ll notice my liberal use of smudging on several spots in the remaining photos. : )
- Decided to stick with a 4x6 journaling card (from here) for Friday because we had so much going on that day.
- we celebrated a friend’s 5th birthday at a very cool kid play-place.
A few close-ups of journaling spots. The far left card is from the Indexed collection.
The background paper on the top is from Indexed as well as the left journaling card below.
I made liberal use of photoshop below, trying to fit several shots in one spot. My favorite is the pic of the boy going down the slide. This was his first time to try out one of these plastic slides and on the left you can see his first attempt. The second attempt he was right-side up.
Thanks for sharing in my Project Life again this week, and thank you, Erica, for the chance to play with your new kit! : ) 00Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.