On the left:
- a little bike shopping for the littlest girl on Sunday afternoon. She won’t stop growing.
- littlest girl also went for a sleepover to her cousins’ house on Monday evening (the benefits of being the only one not in school right now).
- I succumbed to spring and our backyard Wednesday afternoon.
Up close at some of the journaling. The far right card actually goes with the front of my one 6x6 insert.
Ever wonder what to do when your munchkin gets a hold of your camera or phone and all of a sudden you have 15-20 pretty funny self-portraits. The grid was created in photoshake on my phone and then I ran it through the instagram app to even out the colors. (I could have done the same thing in photoshop, but since I was making the collage on my phone I just finished it there. The little banner is from Elle’s Studio and the wooden “b” is from Studio Calico, I think?
The back of the 6x6 is the packaging from our recent Friday family movie night. Super duper hit with all of us. (You need to make sure and watch the trailer parodies in the bonus features).
On the right:
- typical Wednesday dinner before we head to Awana, complete with a couple neighbors thrown in the mix.
- biggest and littlest.
- a collage (this one was created in photoshop) of what we’ve been studying in school.
- a super fun Saturday night outing for me and N1.
And there you have it! Week 12 is a wrap. : )
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.