On the left:
- N1 and T having a guitar lesson on Sunday evening. She’s starting to show some interest and he’s willing to teach her so it’s a good combination.
- Our Monday President’s Day activities in a little “photoshopped” collage.
- Doesn’t the Dad at your house serenade everyone on ukulele while you clean up dinner dishes? I thought so. : )
Up close of our collage. The penmanship lined journaling card came from this Project Life school journaling kit by Plucky Momo.
Love you card is from Elise Hernandez.
B wrote her first note to a friend (and I think I still have the friend’s copy here somewhere – oops) so of course I copied it for the album. It reads: “Dear Sarah, I wish I can come to your house Sarah. Love Betsy.” And yes, she did get to go to her friend’s house and they had a fabulous time! Pictures of that coming in next week’s PL. : ) Of note as well, and I need to write this on her letter somewhere … B has finally figured out how to spell her name. For the longest time, she has spelled it both backwards and with an extra “e” in there, i.e. y-e-s-t-e-b. *sniff* She’s turning into a big girl.
On the back of the 8 1/2 x 11 insert is another piece of B art. She was drawing pictures of friends and telling me who they were as she coloring them. I love that Jesus is in the midst of them all. : )
On the right:
- a totally unstaged photo of me reading that N1 snapped with my phone. (4x6 card was a freebie from here).
- B & N2 reading a book together.
- a photo that some dear family friends emailed us – miss them much.
- N1 and friend’s littlest guy – they hit it off on a recent outing.
It’s hard to catch photos of this one sleeping anymore.
The right side. The green zigzag card was a freebie from here. (I think you have to be a fan of her FB page to get the freebie).
I'll be linking up with Jessica at the Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday because I actually have a week finished in time to share on Tuesday!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.