Friday, May 04, 2007

Adios!

Making this the last post pre-baby. I don't think there's much more that we can do around here to get ready. The girls are going to Grandma and Grandpa's tonight and then Travis and I have BIG plans to go see Spiderman 3 at the movie theater. I'm looking forward to the evening out, a last meal of movie theater popocorn and diet coke, and hopefully some sleep before we head to the hospital in the morning. We're scheduled for an 11:30 section, but I'm not sure when we'll be able to get the blog updated so be patient with us. :-) (My sister will be letting the Women at Home board know when she can get online, too).

In a little bloggy news, it looks like my little blog may have a new home in the near future! Last night, Travis unveiled for me our new family blog/site over at my new Punkin' Press domain! We had had the website for my stationary/card making business some time ago, but then had to let it lapse for a bit ($$$$). It's back online ... needs some rebuilding ... but we will probably be moving my blog over there. I'll give plenty o' heads up when it happens ... and with a new baby, who knows when that will be! :-)

Off to think about some lunch for me and the girls, and then finish getting their gear together for the grandparent pick up later. Prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy girlie would be much appreciated ... and if you remember, I usually have HORRENDOUS nausea during my c-section and for about 24 hours afterwards. Just the way I react to the drugs I supposed, but it would be nice if it missed me this time. :-)

Much thanks and blessings. We'll share news soon. :-)

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Praying for you to have a health delivery- and a relaxing evening with hubby before the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Stephanie, I'll be praying for you and Miss Elizabeth!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you! I am hoping that your nausea does not get too bad. Lucky duck, a date with your hubby. Sounds heavenly! Enjoy the movie and diet coke. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:49 PM

    Yaaaay! congratulations! i am excited for pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...