Thursday, May 24, 2007

In my cart...

Inspired by Cheri's last post. :-)
  • generic fruit loops
  • generic corn chex
  • 3 boxes of fruit & grain granola bars (generic raspberry, apple & blueberry)
  • Mission Tortilla chips
  • bread (3 loaves)
  • bagels (1 dozen plain)
  • Swiss cheese
  • light cream cheese
  • Big K (diet/caffiene free) and assorted drinks for the husband to take to work
  • coffee (Folgers breakfast blend - Travis' favorite)
  • Parmesan cheese
  • 1 gallon whole milk
  • 1 gallon 2% milk
  • 2 box mac & cheese (generic)
  • bag salad
  • bananas
  • Creating Keepsakes June issue (a little Mama treat) :-)
  • green bell pepper
  • red bell pepper
  • Glad press & seal (I do NOT skimp on plastic wrap!)
  • grape tomatoes
  • 2 cans tuna w/ water
  • curry paste (for Travis' especial stir-fry)
  • 2 crescent rolls
  • breakfast sausage
  • bacon
  • 1 thin round steak (for fajitas)
  • popcorn (loose kernals)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie! Thanks so much for the help! I had tried blogger helps and had attempted to get that pic so many times today. I had it saved on my computer but was hopelessly looking for the link to load it into the image thingy. I just want to thank-you for taking the time to help me!!

    I wish I had your cart full of groceries at my home. We are getting ready to go on vacation and the cabinets are bare!

    In Christ~Jenileigh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...