Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

A few photos and then I'm off ... N1 is at her first Chuck E. Cheese birthday party with her Daddy and I'm home with the babies. Hoping to get a few things done once they are down for morning naps.

We had a little photo shoot with my Dad last weekend in the quest for a family photo and one of the three girls together! The goal was really a picture of the girls, but when I noticed that Travis and I were both in blue and red like they were, well, I had to try for a coordinating picture. I was so excited with how they turned out! And, yes, we bribed N1 with a piece of candy to sit and pose like that. :-) The middle picture below of just the girls will go with E's birth annoucement so that our friends can see how big the other girls are getting. I like including all the girls somehow when I mail out a picture and annoucement of the new baby.

Have a great weekend!

Our family:

Our Family - May 07

Our girls:

Our Girls - May 07

The big girls:

'The

4 comments:

  1. those are some great pics!! I dearly love the wagon shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:17 PM

    When did Noelle's hair turn brown?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures - you and your family are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...