Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Menu Plan for this Week - May 21

A little late, so I'm not going to even bother linking to Org Junkie's Mr. Linky this week. :-) We're are still supposed to have a couple more meals brought to us from church folks (woo-hoo!) so I've made a rather fluid menu that can be changed if I don't have to cook.

Monday:
Dinner: Pizza

Tuesday:
Dinner: hamburger helper (yum!), green beans, salad

Wednesday:
Dinner: chicken stir-fry

Thursday:
Dinner: meatloaf or spaghetti, salad, bread

Friday:
Dinner: chicken soft tacos (in the crockpot) with all the fixin's

Saturday:
Dinner: crescent roll breakfast cassarole (new recipe) and fruit salad

Sunday:
Lunch: family lunch (at the grandparents); dinner is a lovely assortment of leftovers from the fridge that might still be edible before it is purged for Monday's trash day.

I didn't bother to do breakfast and lunch because the cupboards are BARE! and the untraditional breakfast and lunches that I have been making do with do not need to be posted! The girls (yes, all 3) and I are going to attempt Kroger's this afternoon to restock the necessities which is greatly needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...