Monday, May 14, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - May 14

I'm starting to realize that with three there will need to be much more planning and organization around here! :) This morning we had E's 1 week check up at the pediatrician's and I was somewhat curious how it would go trying to get us breakfast, dressed and out the door and at the dr's by 9:15 a.m. As I was thinking about that last night, I remember that I had some make ahead breakfast recipes in my Simple Centsible Breakfasts e-book that I bought from Biblical Womanhood sometime ago. Literally, in five minutes, I had a batch of pancake batter in the fridge ready for breakfast and it was done. Now if I can just keep this up! :)

For this week:

Monday:
B: pancakes
L: quesadillas, grapes
D: provided by someone from church - yeah!

Tuesday:
B: leftover pancakes
L: grilled cheese, yogurt, carrots & dip
D: lentils and rice in the crockpot (Leann's recipe) served in tortillas

Wednesday:
B: cinnamon toast, yogurt/applesauce
L: hot-dogs
D: provided by someone from church - woo-hoo!

Thursday:
B: French Toast, make ahead
L: quesadillas
D: Sloppy Joe turnovers, veggies

Friday:
B: French Toast leftovers
L: chicken nuggets, etc.
D: provided by someone from church - woot!

Saturday:
B: breakfast burritos (eggs, sausage, cheese)
L: leftovers
D: potato soup/biscuits

(Most of the lunch stuff is just ideas for the kids ... we have lots of leftovers from meals that folks are bringing us that we are working through mostly. These ideas are just back-up in case it's something that the munchkins won't eat).

More menus, visit Org Junkie!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you absolutely amaze me. You certainly don't look like you just had a baby 9 days ago. Do make sure you get enough rest and cuddle time with your little ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This menu is actually very helpful for me, too. Caleb's been bored with breakfast lately and we've been doing a lot of fast food for lunch because I'm too tired to go to the grocery store. I need to go and get organized!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:37 PM

    congratulations on your new addition!! Your menu sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...