Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Felicities ::: November 7

Photobucket

Things that make me happy...

  • a pediatrician (and especially her nurses) that LOVE my girls and are so good to us
  • tylenol for all ages
  • the diet coke I've been sipping on all afternoon
  • the husband that will be home in approximately 1 hour and 39 minutes (not that I'm counting or anything...)
  • the afghan my mom made that I will curl under later
  • the pajama pants that are calling my name and I will climb into shortly :)
This has been a good week, but a busy one and I'm feeling it this Friday evening. However, there is so much for me to be thankful for even if they aren't my traditional things. :)

Hosted by Bedky. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...