This starts on Monday - this has been a wonderful part of my last two Christmases. Clink the picture for more information!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I like the thought of a real tree, but as I have a black thumb I don’t think I can handle the maintenance.
3. When do you put up the tree? Depends depending on the year’s travel plans. I’m hoping to do it this coming weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? Around the first of the new year.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A typewriter. One year I got pencils with my name imprinted on them – those rocked!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My brother-in-law. Slap an Alabama/Crimson Tide logo on it and he’s good. J
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can’t think of one at the moment.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Too many to pick just one … and there are movies that I like to watch at this time of the year because of the memories surrounding them or because that was the first time I saw the in the theater.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Fall.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Honestly, not that I can recall.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom’s taco dip. Homemade tortilla soup that absolutely rocks. Must make that this year.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes!
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Martin’s “I Am, You Are” for a non-traditional; hymn “O Come All Ye Faithful”
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Would LOVE to have Christmas at home but we travel. (Not that I don't love spending the Christmas celebration with respective families, but it would be nice to do the morning here at our house). :)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, and the 7 dwarves, too. J
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a snowman.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People that are rude and crabby because of the stress of the season.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Snowmen.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Again, my mom’s taco dip. Mama Patty’s cinnamon rolls and breakfast casserole for breakfast.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Um, I haven’t gotten that far, but anything Vera Bradley works for me.