Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tonight

  • I'm recovering from a busy day with family.
  • I'm hoping the house hunting I did with my Mom today results in them moving closer to us.
  • I'm burdened for a dear friend who is struggling.
  • I'm frustrated by some things I'm doing as a Mom and wanting to make some changes.
  • I'm missing my moring time working on my Bible study ... a few days off and I notice.
  • I'm pondering friendships.
  • I'm enjoying some time with the husband just relaxing and drinking a little Diet Coke. :)
  • I'm looking forward to being home all day tomorrow.
How was your Sunday?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...