However, this morning I must grocery shop. :) (I am assuming that I will eventually be able to scrapbook if my family is fed and happy so it's a win-win situation!) That said, I leave you with a few fun Saturday links to when your paper crafty appetite:
- oragami bookmarks - I can totally see myself making a new one of these every time I start a new book.
- free printable 2009 calendar - how cute is this!
- downloadable gift wrap, cards and tags - I'm not sure how you would print the gift wrap on a piece of paper large enough, but still, super cute.
- I'm in love with these printable gift tags and these.
- And this notepad idea. Isn't the grocery list cute?
- nesting dolls notepad & tags.