Saturday, November 01, 2008

In the Mood to Craft...

I'm itching to get my scrapbooking stuff out. I have slacked off on it recently, but something about this time of year (Fall, holidays, Christmas, expressing my thankfulness for the life I live, etc.) is driving the urge to create and document.

However, this morning I must grocery shop. :) (I am assuming that I will eventually be able to scrapbook if my family is fed and happy so it's a win-win situation!) That said, I leave you with a few fun Saturday links to when your paper crafty appetite:
Okay, I've got enough little projects to keep me busy for a bit. Happy Saturday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This time of year is when I feel most creative, too! I think it's the crisp, cool air giving me energy and an "I can do anything" feeling. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thsoe grocery lists are really cute. So many ideas, not enough time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...