Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The 4th Photo

Stephanie @ Stephanie's Mommy Brain has tagged me! Here are the rules:


1.) Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.

2.) Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)! Seriously.. no exceptions.
3.) Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
4.) Tag 4 people to do the same!!


Boy, did I get lucky! :) It's a picture of my rockin' husband playing bass in a show at The Factory in Franklin. This picture is from April of 2005 so I was just sure I would be pulling up some sort of picture of N1 - she would have been about 18 months and there's no shortage of pictures of her at that age!

Passing on the photo love. I'm tagging: Kathy, Mills, Gina, and ... anyone else? :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! A hubby picture. That would be hard to find in my files also. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll play as soon as I figure out the internet thing :) Travis really is a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought about doing this. I even went so far to look in my fourth folder. Wouldn't you know it, I only had 3 pictures in there? And I didn't go any farther! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...