Saturday, January 03, 2009

Saturday Links

  • One of my favorite, favorite, favorite posts from Holy Experience. I think this is required reading at the beginning of every year.
  • Several bloggers have posted their book lists - either what they read in '08 or what they are aiming for in '09. I'll be perusing these for some to add to my to-be-read list. :)
  • Lessons Learned while on bedrest from one of my FAVORITE writers. Good, good stuff.
  • If you are not a Company Girl then you should be. Rachel Anne suggests one small thing to do each day to make your home a sanctuary for your family.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Thanks also for the Company Girl link. It looks like a good one.

    Blessings,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Company Girl is #1. I've been getting her emails for several months now. thanks for finding all the cool web stuff and letting me draft off you :) i about fell out of my chair when RA made her big announcement! So exciting! Love ya, steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...