My first felicities of the new year. :)
- Our Friday Night family night ... especially looking forward to it as it's been a busy week for my husband and the girls are ready to play!
- This book. Such sweetness and wisdom all rolled into one. I love the idea of living seasonally and within that creating traditions and celebrations for our family to go with each one.
- This etsy shop. Seriously. I could download each and every one of their card templates. I ordered these for my girls for their Valentine's day cards. These will be my next purchase. :)
- This blog. A wonderful encouragement to this homeschooling mom.
- Hummus with apple slices. I could eat this every day right now.
- Curling up under a blanket with a good book.
- Creating new boundaries for myself. It makes me happy because I have an area that I need to work on and I'm excited about making this needed change. (Vague I know, sorry!)
For more felicities or to link up yours, head over to Becky's!