Friday, June 04, 2004

Dog Days

Breaking News!!!
Travis found out today that he got a wonderful promotion at work. He'll be doing the same job, but with a new title and a significant pay raise. God is good! :-)

Today's news...

Girl dog is at the vet's today for a "procedure." Boy dog is VERY lonesome and droopy at home. They've never been separated. Boy dog is following Noelle trying to get her to play with him (which she is some). I think if N. would sit still for a second, he would curl up right next to her and take a nap. But N. sit still?????

Got this from this blog:

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is Diane - same middle name as my Mom's and my sister's. (My mom is the only one that goes by it). I don't know that I would change any of my names at this point . . . when I was in 6th grade I went through a stage where I wanted to change how I spelled my name: Stephani, Stefanie, Stefani, Stefany, etc.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I love deep colors - dark reds, blues, chocolate browns. Fabric - cotton, all the way. Styles - comfy. Overalls, long skirts that you can tuck your feet up into, turtleneck sweaters.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Cleaning the bathroom/scrubbing the tub. There really should be some way that the tub stays clean - I mean it's constantly full of water and soap!

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?I have always wanted to be able to ride a horse really well, but everytime I have ever tried to ride one, something has happened. The horse has run away with me clinging to it, I've been stepped on, thrown, run away with again, and so on. They are such big animals that I'm pretty leery around them now.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.I'm sitting at our desk. I can see my Weight Watcher journal, my digital camera, and a sweet baby standing beside me playing with a toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...