Sunday, June 27, 2004

Friday Feast a Few Days Late...

Appetizer
Briefly describe your living room.
Large room, 20 x 20. Contains two big comfy chairs, one couch, one loveseat and giant coffee table. The room that we live in. In the four corners of the room - doorway, scrapbook/craft table, TV/VCR/stereo, and computer desk & printers. We love our big great room. :-)

Soup
List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2004.

1. Finish a large portion of Noelle's baby book.
2. Read, in it's entirety (sp?) a whole non-fiction C.S. Lewis book. (I have a hard time w/ non-fiction).
3. Be expecting another baby...

Salad
When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.

Mostly sending emails, doing stuff for my job at church. A cool website to visit . . . Dasya's Photography. My Dad started his own photography studio/business a few years ago. There are some cool pictures there.

Main Course
What would the title of your autobiography be?

"Inside the Clutter That is My Mind"

Dessert
What time do you usually go to bed?

Usually 10 p.m., no later than 10:30 or I'm asleep on the couch. So sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...