Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Books A Million

Today's post is compliments of Nattie . . . her photo request were for pictures of Noelle and for my bookshelves.

There are three bookshelves in our "music room" - our living room that we have no furniture for and the piano and drum set are set up in there. This is the fiction bookshelf... (I have to have the books all divided or I can't find anything). :-)



Non-fiction/Christian living books...



Music...



Office supplies/Bible studies/Noelle's toys...



Bookshelves under printer - mostly computer reference and Travis' current study books...



Bookshelf in Noelle's room - sits on top of a desk. This was Travis' when he was young.



My scrapbook bookshelf...



We have a lot of bookshelves. :-)

And for photos of Noelle . . . I'm sooooo glad you asked. :-)







Off to get the house ready (somewhat) for small group tonight - I'm subbing for sister at Awana so my parents are hosting it here at our house and I want to be all picked up for them. Big thank you to Dana for my cool "pray naked" thing-y on the side. It totally brightened my tired, miss-my-husband, rainy day.

pandp
I believe you belong in Pride and Prejudice; a
world of satire and true love. A world where
everything is crystal clear to the reader, and
yet where new things seem to be happening all
the time. You belong in a world where your
free-thought puts you above the silly masses,
and where bright eyes and intelligence are
enough to attract the arrogant
millionaire/prejudiced young woman of your
choice.


Which Classic Novel do You Belong In?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...