Sunday, October 10, 2004

Swonderings

''Everytime I hear that song, I go back..." What is a song or songs that have special meaning to you, and why?

Got this question from the Women at Home message board and it reminded me of "our" song. While we were engaged, Travis sang this song to me while playing it on his guitar and it made me melt. Still does.

My romance doesn't have to have a moon in the sky
My romance doesn't need a blue lagoon standing by
No month of May, no twinkling stars
No hide away, no soft guitars

My romance doesn't need a castle rising in Spain
Nor a dance to a constantly surprising refrain
Wide awake I can make my most fantastic dreams come true

My romance doesn't need a thing but you
My romance doesn't need a thing but you


Must be feeling mushy. We put Travis on the plane tonight for another week long business trip for work and won't pick him up until late Friday night. I've been catching up on reading blogs this evening and relaxing while I wait for him to call and tell me that he's arrived. This week has been busy with my niece here and daily trips to visit my sister and the baby. I'm looking forward to a slower week next week, as well as posting my photos from my photo request post. Feel free to still throw your request in. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...