Thursday, October 21, 2004

A List Makin' Kind of Day

So need to make a list. My brain is swirling!

~ layout and print bulletin, sermon outline, prayer sheet
~ pull music for Sunday worship service
~ pull overheads
~ go by church and check carpet where water leaked in, ugh.
~ Kroger - need milk, eggs and snacks for Noelle
~ return videos to library TODAY!
~ drop some pics of my new nephew off at Costco so they will be ready for the trip
~ run by bank
~ call D. re: special music we're singing on Oct. 31
~ give dogs heartworm pills (didn't I just do this???)
~ make packing list for me and Noelle and actually start packing
~ get Travis' stuff together (no list needed for him!) :-)
~ pre-trip laundry
~ November music team schedule & calendar
~ birthday present for Nat

and so on . . .

But, I did actually get up this morning by 6:30 a.m. and read my Bible before Noelle got up! And, there was a verse for me in Proverbs from the Lord.

Prov. 21:5, "The plans of the diligent lead surely to advantage, but everyone who is hasty comes surely to poverty."

I've been stressing over a decision that Gina and I need to make regarding our music team. It's not a big deal, just how we are going to do some reorganization. The Lord has showed me here that there is nothing wrong with the fact that I am still hesitant to make the decision and it's okay that I keep "chewing" on it some more. It encouraged me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...