Thursday, January 12, 2006

End 'o the Day

  • Dr. appointment today went well. I'm 70% effaced, still no dialation at 2 weeks before due date. We had yet another look at the girl with the ultrasound cart wheeled into the exam room and I'm still carrying quite a bit of extra fluid. The Dr. mainly wanted to see if the baby was started to turn and she is ... her head is down near my right hip and her little hands are about at my pelvic bone. The Dr. requested I not deliver next week as she's off all week, but I'm making no promises. hehehe :-)
  • I've been doing some more scrapbooking ... it makes it so worth it when Noelle crawls up in her Daddy's lap and looks at pictures and talks about them.
  • This was my project for week two of my Donna Downey scrapbooking class ... so much fun to put together. Now, all the pictures weren't black and white, but easy to turn them that way when I got them printed through Costco. (Note: They have a deal on Costco developing when you first sign up online, you can get 20 free prints).



  • And!!!! I got an email from Donna herself ... in my book, that's pretty cool. :-)



  • Tomorrow I have to run Noelle to the pediatrician to get her ear checked since her ear infection about 2 weeks ago.
  • My Mom has offered to keep Noelle overnight on Friday night (we have a staff meeting at church on Saturday morning). Travis and I (I think) are going to go to a movie, but I'm not sure what. If I had to pick, it would be between Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and King Kong. I think Travis will probably vote for King Kong.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...