Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Four Things

Have you de-lurked yourself today?

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Dishwasher (work-study program in college)
Daycare worker
Paralegal
Church administrator & music coordinator

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (I don't know why, but #2 is my favorite)
You've Got Mail
Star Wars
Sound of Music

Four places you have lived:
Oklahoma City, OK
Garland (Dallas), TX
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Siloam Springs, AR

Four TV shows you love to watch:
West Wing
Lost
24 (with husband, probably wouldn't watch by myself)
CSI (the original only)

Four places you have been on vacation:
Yellowstone (twice)
Puget Sound
British Columbia
Washington D.C.

Four websites you visit daily:
W@H
Bloglines
The Big Picture Scrapbooking
Amazon (not necessarily every day)

Four of your favorite foods:
Gyros
Buffalo chicken sandwiches
Mexican food
popcorn

Four places you would rather be right now:
showering :-)
Shopping with unlimited money to shop
...I can't think of anywhere else! :-)

Four bloggers you are tagging:
I don't know...if you read this and haven't done it, go for it! :-)

We have our 38 week appointment this afternoon, will try and get back later to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...