Thursday, January 05, 2006



One of my closest friends had her little girl, Sadie Margaret, yesterday ... eight days early. She was only 6 lbs., 12 oz. and sooooo cute. :-) Here's hoping mine comes 8 days early!! We had the 37 week appointment yesterday and things are shifting in the baby department, but no real progress to report. My swelling (amniotic fluid) is going down so I didn't measure as big as the week before, and I think she's dropped some. I'm having an easier time breathing and such. So, still in the holding pattern around here. Just as an FYI, I'm giving my sister lessons on posting to my blog so that she can inform folks when babygirl arrives. We won't leave anyone in the dark. :-)

I've mentioned that I'm taking an online (my first) scrapbooking class with Big Picture Scrapbooking. This was our project for week 1 - to cover our daily planner.



I was going to cover my Simple Scrapbook calendar that I am using for 2006 scrapbooking inspiration, but I'm having to have a new one sent to me ... the back cover keeps falling off so I'm holding out until the new one comes. Anyway, I liked how it turned out. The planner was red originally, and although the instructions suggested spray painting the cover some color, I liked the combo of the red next to the chocolate-y brown paper. Chocolate-y brown is such a comfort color for me - not the most exotic paper I had to cover it with, but one I knew I would enjoy looking at for a long while.

This morning is all about grocery shopping so I need to get a move on it. Noelle is watching a Sesame Street that my Dad taped for her off of Tivo, and I need to get us both dressed so we can head out the door shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...