Friday, January 20, 2006

Still here. :) Been homebound a bunch this week due to a car that does not like cold weather. Travis has either had the van or we've had to take him to work in case we needed it. We have a car today so I think Noelle and I are going to go to the library for a bit this morning just to get out. If I end up having a c-section in a few weeks, then we won't be going anywhere for a while so we need to get out while I'm still moving. I'm going to bake a turkey for dinner tonight ... already looking forward to that and as far as I know, we'll have a normal Friday evening in. I got a new Netflix this week and guess what I rented .... Robin Hood, Prince of Theives! You know, the one with Kevin Costner from the eighties. I've been wanting to watch that for weeks for some reason. :) (Sing with me now .... "everything I do, I do it fooooooor Youuuuuuuu."

I've also been getting some scrapbooking done. This online class that I'm taking just rocks. It's getting me fired up about working with my scrapbook stuff and just having fun. This week's project was to make a little mini album of some event that you just hadn't gotten around to scrapping. So ... I made a baby book for our dogs. :) We have so many cute puppy pictures of them that were just stuffed in an album on the shelf where they wouldn't get beat up, so I made a tiny book of them. Travis loved it, which I thought was cool. It's hard to be believe these two eighty pound monsters were ever small like this.

Cover:



Inside journalling and first pic:



Overview of the book:





You can see them bigger over at Flickr. :-)


Things that make you happy. From the mind of Nattie Rose.

  • Diet A&W rootbeer. So craving it right now.
  • Public libraries with lots of puzzles.
  • Sesame Street ringtone on my phone.
  • Snow this week.
  • Cocoa puffs cereal.
  • All-done laundry.
  • Sharpies in lots of colors.
  • Noelle saying Cinderella ("Qwella") and calling the fairy godmother "bob boo" after the song she sings. :-)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...