Monday, January 02, 2006

This week...

This is my projected to-do list for the week ... there is other miscillaneous stuff but this isthe nuts and bolts of the stuff I need to cross off. We celebrated my birthday with my family yesterday with a massive steak lunch - super yummy! My sister got me a pair of Crocs and I'm so hooked. Already contemplating what color my second pair needs to be. :)

Tonight:
  • Pack bags for hospital and for Noelle.
  • Work on my list of books to read for 2006 a la W@H.

    Tuesday:
  • Go by church to put away and pull some music.
  • Toddler Time at library with Noelle.
  • Meet with Cecilia 15-30 minutes?
  • Noelle haircut.
  • Work on menu planning and grocery list for January.

    Wednesday:
  • Start new Bible study, The Patriarchs, by Beth Moore - prep for first study next week.
  • Baby appointment, 37 weeks.
  • Finish grocery list and menu planning.
  • Work on Week 1 project for online scrapbooking class.

    Thursday:
  • Print day/church work/desk day
  • Grocery trip to Aldi's
  • Music team (for Travis) ... I'm on maternity leave!!! :)
  • Finish addressing baby announcement envelopes. All but about 4!

    Friday:
  • Wash bedding.
  • Clean bathroom.
  • Lunch with my Mom and sister. (Give Kathy the "to-call" list for baby's arrival). Moved from Tuesday, sister sick. :-(
  • Stew chicken.
  • Return library DVDs.

    This weekend:
  • Girlfriend birthday dinner for me and Kerry!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...