Friday, January 27, 2006

Final Update

We had our last Dr. appointment yesterday and are set to have baby girl on Monday around 10 a.m. She's not dropping anymore due to the massive amount of amniotic fluid that I'm carrying and, even if I go in this weekend, it will probably still be a c-section since she is literally "swimming" in there. But she's healthy, heart sounds great, and it's just a few more days so it's all good. I'm really bummed about not having a VBAC, but trusting God's soveriegnty in this. All that to say, I probably won't be on much this weekend ... I'm sure we'll be thinking of things to do around here and spending time with Noelle before she's a big sister. :-) My sister has had a lesson on updating my site and will post info when she knows something Monday, and she also has strict instructions to call Dana for a Women at Home update. Hoping to get out of the hospital by Wednesday night or Thursday morning, but we'll see with the c-section. (I got out in 2 days with Noelle, but not holding my breath for the quick turnaround this time.) :-)

Today's agenda is fairly low-key. I'm going to take Noelle to the library at some point ... need to return some DVDs that are due and let Noelle play on the puzzles there ... her favorite thing. We may run around in the car some ... otherwise, I'll just sit here and wonder, "Is that a contraction?"';"I think I'm hungry again"; "Maybe I should take a nap" and other such exciting thoughts. :-)



Appetizer
Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.
Popcorn, movie theater kind.

Soup
Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.

Salad
If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?
Target ... oh, the damage I could do there! :-)

Main Course
Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?
We are hooked on West Wing, and also like Law & Order and CSI - however, we don't have many channels so whatever "reruns" we want to watch, we rent on DVD.

Dessert
If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
I don't think I want too. I could see that I might get VERY stressed out knowing those details. Even though I'm a planner, I want to plan and dream ... not know ahead of time how it will turn out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...