Monday, January 23, 2006

Sniff, sniff

Noelle and I made a run to Wal-mart this morning. Travis and I both seem to have head colds and the kleenex was in short supply around here this morning. That, some orange juice, milk, and a big red rubber ball for Noelle, and we were in and out pretty quickly. :-) I wasn't planning on running any errands today, but we've been on a late-night cereal kick at our house and went through the last gallon in record time. At this rate, I need to look into the cost of home milk delivery. Noelle is currently getting a "Qwella" fix and then I'm going to put her and me down for a nap for a bit. She was up at 3 a.m. fussing for about an hour last night. She's got a runny nose to, but doesn't seem to be stopped up like we are ... when I went in her room she was calling out for me and saying something about a monkey, so I'm guessing she was having one heck of a dream. :-)

Nothing happening in baby news other than Braxton Hicks when I'm up walking for a bit ... and the ones today haven't been as hard as some I had over the weekend. Three women from our church prayed for me and the baby on Sunday and it was such a blessing ... while they were praying, babygirl decided to show off how active she can be and had us all laughing during the prayer. I'm loving that there are so many people besides our little family that are anxious to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...