Monday, October 01, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - 10.1

I've had this week's menu planned out early ... I have limited grocery money so I needed to work on a good list before hitting the stores. I have veggies listed with some things, others I'll figure out that night.

Monday:
B: french toast sticks
L: grilled cheese, yogurt
D: ham-apple-cheddar casserole, pears

Tuesday:
B: french toast sticks (leftovers)
L: chicken nuggets, apples/applesauce
D: Easy burritos, salad, peach cobbler

Wednesday:
B: cereal/toast
L: hot dogs
D: leftovers (Awana night)

Thursday:
B: eggs/sausage
L: Lunch out
D: chicken pillows, carrots, salad

Friday:
B: eggs/sausage
L: mac & cheese
D: pizza, carrots sticks

Saturday:
B & L: leftovers
D: baked cavatelli, salad and/or broccoli parmesan

For more menus, head to Org Junkie's.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:08 PM

    what a delicious meal plan this week. have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking menu, everything looks yummy!!!

    Happy MPM!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chicken pillows look yummo! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...