Tuesday, March 27, 2007

34.5 weeks...

Yet another checkup today and everything still looks good on the baby scene. I need to watch my sugar a bit ... we've been thoroughly enjoying fruit around here lately, but mama needs a few more carrot sticks and a few less grapes to help my sugar out. We don't have a due date scheduled yet as we can only schedule 30 days out with my hospital of choice. Even then, I'm not sure if I'll be posting the actual date - gotta have some surprise!

Thought I would share a few pics of us getting ready ... this is the Moses basket that was a gift before N2's birth. It's set up in our bedroom and ready to go with clean sheets and such.

Getting Ready

Going home outfit for baby ... we've bought each girlie their own outfit to go home in. (Actually, I think Travis' mom may have sent us the one we used for N2). But they each have their own.

Coming Home Outfit

Hospital necessities ... a handmade flannel blanket from one of the "grannys" at our church.

Baby Blanket

From
Miss Maria for our first bath ...

Goodie from Maria Goodie from Maria (2)

4 comments:

  1. Your basket looks beautiful! I can't believe it's almost time for the new baby. Best wishes as you make it through those last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, three girls. Your husband must feel a little left out :D What beautiful things for the next little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the sleeper--I secretly want one. Who makes it? Also, I loved Strawberry Shortcake. What a cute blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:21 PM

    The basket is so beautiful! I love the bedding. I hope the remaining weeks are comfortable for you. Praying for all to go well.
    DawnM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...