Friday, March 09, 2007

Little Bits

I've actually scrapped 3 pages this week ... and they are 8 1/2 x 11 layouts! The first that I've ever done. Now that I've switched to a binder system of storing my photos (like an American Crafts 3-ring album), as long as I have page protectors in both sizes, I can do layouts in either 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12 and put them in the same album. I love that flexibility.

My Dad took these pictures of the baby lambs and the girls. A couple weekends ago, my folks borrowed the girls for a morning and went out to a farm that was covered in baby lambs. My Dad is a photography acquaintence of the owner and so they could get UP CLOSE to the babies. The one in the top picture on the left side was only 1 hour old when that picture was taken! The girls were not very impressed with the lambs ... I think they were a little freaked out, but my folks said it was very cool.


These are some invitations that I did for a 1st Day of Spring Party that the girls and I are going to have with Travis is out of town in a few weeks. We have decided to not go the route of Easter baskets and goodies on Easter morning with the girls, but still want to do some of the fun activities that you normally associate with Easter like coloring eggs.


It's not going to be a huge crazy blow-out - I hope not anyway! :) We are having some (little) friends and their Mamas over for lunch and then we'll all color Easter eggs. (A note: one thing I learned from last year's first-time experience of coloring Easter eggs with N1 is that it is a project best done several days before Easter if you don't want to go to church with colored hands on Easter Sunday!) I need to start making a list of what we're going to eat and need ... We haven't done birthday parties for the girls yet so this is my first attempt at entertaining a bunch of littles. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:48 PM

    These all look great! You definitely have the touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...