Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Plan!

We put T on a plane last night for his last business trip before baby so it's just me and the girlies this week. Today, we have HUGE plans. They involve several loads of laundry and possibly staying in our pajamas ALL DAY LONG. After the last week and a half or so of lots of errands, we are going to relax today. :-) Not that we won't be being productive, of course. I have a little list of things I want to try and get done, or at least start on, for the week.

  • Vacuum the whole house!
  • Laundry (but I mentioned that already...)
  • Work on my list of books for the Spring Reading Challenge
  • Make a list of all those little things that I need to pick up before the baby comes ... a few nursing items, order the paper for the birth annoucements (I think I've finally decided what I'm doing there), etc.
  • Work on/plan the Easter service for church ... pick music, figure out where the special music will fit, etc.
  • Drink large quantities of Diet Root Beer
  • Maybe some scrapbooking??
  • Read with the girls a bunch
  • Maybe even make it to the library this week.
  • And, oh yes, our First-Day-of-Spring festivities!!

And I'm sure there will be more. :-) Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Eden will be 6 months old on the first day of spring! I can't believe it. A reason to celebrate for sure!

    Have fun with your girlies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a great list! I can't wait to see that paper/invitation you come up with for the little one. I'm sure it will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds just delightful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...