Monday, March 05, 2007

If you are stopping by from the party ...

I'm sorry I have nothing more interesting for you. (My party intro can be found here.) We are in the just-getting-by-pattern today, as I have a VERY upset stomach (I think due to something I've eaten) and am moving s-l-o-w-l-y and just getting the bare minimum done. Also, after sharing my idea with my husband, am working on a no-TV week here with N1 so that means I need to be more focused with her. Normally if you were coming to visit, you would find my exciting Menu Plan Monday, but as the thought of food is abhorent, that will come later this week. And, I heard a powerful sermon yesterday about fear and anxiety that I would like to share some stuff on, but it ain't happening.

Blessings on your Monday if you stop by! I'll be over on the couch if you need me. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick, girl. I know how miserable that is. Its frustrating too, cuz I always feel like I've wasted a day. Nothing gets done. Hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie, I wish you better really quickly. I'll put the hoover round for you after the party if you like.
    Big hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! That crud seems to be going around the world. :-( Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO on that couch with you, girl! I have had a bad headache all day...hope ya feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...