Monday, December 20, 2004

Another List...

Am watching my nephew all this week until we go out of town. I had so many things I wanted to get done before heading out of town, but they may not happen. Anyway, I did this little questionaire thingy I stole so thought I would go ahead and post it.

Photo for Cheri . . . eat your heart out. :-)



Snatched from Cheri, who snatched from Heather:

1. Name the last four things you have bought...

Gas, Diet Dr. Pepper/Dr. Pepper, cough drops, dinner @ Macaroni Grille

2. Name four drinks you regularly drink...

Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, coffee, decaf iced tea

3. Last time you cried?

Last night.

4. What's in your CD player?

Chopin (or some other classical CD); in the car: Phillips Craig & Dean

5. What's under your bed?

Two Rubbermaid storage bins - one with wrapping paper & gift bags and one with photos from my parents house that will eventually be scrapbooked.

6. What time did you wake up today?

About 6:30 . . .

7. Current hair?

Long, brown (natural color) with a few layers in it.

8. Current clothes?

Comfy, WARM pants and a striped pink shirt.

9. Current desktop picture?

Some piece of abstract art that Travis found online.

10. Current worry?

Our dogs' new trick has been to get out of the backyard so I'm constantly stressing about them getting hit by a car or running off and getting lost and not coming home.

11. Current hate?

Reality TV . . . I'm sorry, but I'm just NOT into it. Actually, most TV shows in general. But that's another soapbox for another time.

12. Favorite places to be?

Home (in our big family room), riding in the car (doesn't matter where I'm going, I just like to ride and look out the window).

13. Least favorite place?

Right now . . . the mall! :-)

14. If you could play an instrument?

I play several, but wish I had practiced more on the piano (and/or remember more of what I learned in 12 years of lessons!)

15. Favorite color(s)?

Purple, chocolate brown, and apple green - but not necessarily together.

16. How tall are you?

5 ft., 4 in.

17. Favorite expression...

"Buzz."

18. One person from your past you wish you could talk to?

My friend Danni who lives far, far away. Same with my friend Krista...

19. Favorite day(s)?

Mondays & Thursday are good. They are my for sure "at-home" days.

20. Where would you like to go?

Anywhere in the US I haven't been before - Alaska, New Mexico, California, northeastern states. Or England. Or Israel.

21. Where do you want to live when you get married?

Ummm, past tense. :-) I like where we are right now.

22. Favorite food?

Currently (because this always changes) yummy soup in a bread bowl, sausage & egg breakfast burritos, biscuits hot from the oven, guacamole & chips.

23. Color of most clothes you own?

Does the color of my dog's fur count? (hehehehe) I don't think I own any one color - one thing I don't have is much white. I am too messy to wear white very often. :-)

24. Number of pillows you sleep with?

2

25. What do you wear when you go to sleep?

Summer, usually just a long t-shirt. Winter, same t-shirt, but with a pair of Old N@vy sleep pants.

26. What were you doing 12 a.m. last night?

Snoozin'...

27. How old will you be in 10 years?

44. Ugh.

28. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?

Hopefully homeschooling my children, involved in ministry somehow.

29. Do you have braces?

No, never.

30. Are you paranoid?

Sometimes, why do you ask?!?!

31. Do you burn or tan?

Burn, baby!

32. What is the brand of your wallet?

Vera Bradley in apple green.

33. First piercing/tattoo?

Ears pieced at 15 or 16. Late bloomer... :-)

34. First enemy?

I really don't know...

35. Last person you yelled at?

Noelle. *sigh* She pulled a stack of stuff on my desk.

36. Last crush?

My husband. Still crushin'.

37. Last thing you ate?

I haven't yet today. Getting ready to figure out something for lunch. Last thing last night was a little popcorn before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...