Happy 10th day of April and a wonderful Good Friday to all. Since the 10th falls on a Friday, and I like to participate in Friday Felicities, I thought I would do a combination of the two - listing ten things that make me happy on this day. For those that have never heard of Friday Felicities, I'd first like to share a bit about them if that's okay. :) At the very beginning of my foray into the bloggy world, I met a wonderful woman named Natalie. Her life was mostly ordinary and sometimes downright tough, but she had (as we all do) an extra-ordinary God. Over time she started a little meme. Our mission, if we chose to accept it was to list things that made us happy. That's it. Natalie passed away two years ago this June from cancer but there are several of us that keep the Friday Felicities tradition in her memory (and because it's good, tangible reminder of my many blessings!)
So, without further delay, 10 things that make me happy.
1. God's great plan of salvation and His grace lavished on one such as me.
2. My husband and girls. They are so fun to be around and I am thankful for the opportunity to take care of them.
3. A new purse. Totally not a need, but a want that makes me very excited for spring. Especially since I scored it on a killer sale.
4. Dunkin' Donuts coffee brewed at home. My favorite.
5. Making things out of paper. I love to make cards, scrapbook and cover notebooks & journals. Playing with paper makes me VERY happy. :)
6. Playing and being outside with the girls in the backyard. This has been a long, cold winter and we are surely enjoying the sunshine!
7. Good popcorn. With butter salt. My favorite evening snack.
8. Listening to the girls talk to each other.
9. Psalm 52:8-9. If you don't know this one, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page to read it. My favorite.
10. Diet Coke and a good book. :)