Saturday, July 03, 2004

4th of July Weekend Photo Post



We're going to see fireworks tonight!



The show's about to begin... I wore my USA onesie just for the occasion!



Oooooh! Aaaaaaah!



Kisses!

We went for a drive on July 4th in the evening. There was a huge thunderstorm on Sunday afternoon and after it blew through, it was just the right temperature for a drive through the Tennessee countryside with the windows rolled down.



We took all sorts of backwoods roads - some that weren't even really marked on the map. It was so much fun. Noelle rode in the carseat and kept us entertained by the conversation she was apparently carrying on with Baa (her lamb) and her feet. :-)

This morning, the 5th, we went and played sand volleyball with some church friends and Noelle watched from her play pen. Lunch was at Sonic and then showers for EVERYONE! We're cooking out with family tonight...

Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th. Rejoice in the goodness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...