The Spring Reading Thing!
Spring is here! I have little girls that have been asking for WEEKS when spring would arrive and today's the day! And with that is the anticipated Spring Reading Thing hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. And with that ... here is my list. :)
- The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart (recommended once or twice by Carrie @ Reading to Know)
- Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne (reading along with Five Minutes for Books)
- Grace Will Lead Me Home by Katherine Valentine
- The Secret by Beverly Lewis
- Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke, book 3 in the Inkheart trilogy (may or may not get to this one since the hold for this at my library is so long and I'm waiting on paperback to buy.)
- Sabbath Keeping by Lynne Baab
- Isaiah ... for my women's study at church
With my girls:
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- I'm also pulling together some spring-themed books and some Easter reading and will post on those on another date.
Link up over at Katrina's and share what you are reading this spring! :)