Friday, March 13, 2009

Worthy of Praise

Worthy of Praise - Christ Fellowship Music Team

You can listen to clips from our church's worship CD at the link above. :) If you
really want to know, I wrote tracks #1 & #10. :)

If anyone is interested in one, you can order a copy from me for $11.68 (and that includes 1st class shipping). You can send me an email at the link over on the left.

Other places you can get a copy:

DigStation. Use this site to download .mp3 files and incorporate them into your digital music library. Album is $9.99, tracks are $0.99 each. Available 3/12/09. This is the link for samples above.

iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody, etc. Through CDBaby our music will be distributed to these online download retailers and many others. Album will be $10.99, tracks will be $0.99 each. Available at the end of March.


We truly hope God is glorified in this project. :)

2 comments:

  1. Buy this CD! It rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your church get a bigger cut of one or the other of the different formats? I can do several of them, but would like to be sure your church gets the most bang for the buck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...