Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Felicities for the end of May

Photobucket

Things that make me happy...


  • eating dinner on the deck outside
  • simple summer meals
  • blueberries!
  • hearing my 5yo read Green Eggs and Ham out loud
  • watching my husband step up to some new reponsibilities and being exceptionally proud as he approaches it with the same thoroughness as he does everything
  • my new grocery store form that I made (because I am a geek) and how I love it
  • having full cupboards and cabinets ... and a husband that stops at Walmart on the way home from work for the things I missed :)
  • having some time to hang out with our friend Henry this week (and his mom)!
  • an 11yo niece that is willing to change the leaky diaper while we are out grocery shopping :)


2 comments:

  1. I love full cupboards and cabinets too!

    Your list is great (in my opinion) because of it's simplicity!

    I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lists and full cupboards - I like to have everything stocked so if I want to try a new recipe, it doesn't involve a trip to the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...