Friday Felicities for the end of May
Things that make me happy...
- eating dinner on the deck outside
- simple summer meals
- hearing my 5yo read Green Eggs and Ham out loud
- watching my husband step up to some new reponsibilities and being exceptionally proud as he approaches it with the same thoroughness as he does everything
- my new grocery store form that I made (because I am a geek) and how I love it
- having full cupboards and cabinets ... and a husband that stops at Walmart on the way home from work for the things I missed :)
- having some time to hang out with our friend Henry this week (and his mom)!
- an 11yo niece that is willing to change the leaky diaper while we are out grocery shopping :)