Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Felicities ... May 15

Photobucket



Things that make me happy...


  • the sweet and thoughful comments on my post yesterday. Thank you.
  • a husband that is back home.
  • a fresh pot of coffee after rest time is done.
  • a new stack of books just for me from the library. This, this, and this are in the stack and I hope to give all of them some equal and deserving attention this weekend.
  • a big bunch of daisies that we saw growing at the park. Daisies are my favorite.
  • this girl who cracks me up on a daily basis. Three is a GREAT age. :)


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. "Daisies are the happiest flowers." Who said that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coffee is sounding pretty good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list! Okay, cannot believe that I haven't added your blog to my google reader, but at long last the deed is DONE!

    Have you ever heard of the children's book titled "Incredible Ned"?
    I think you would like it! It's one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...