Tuesday, May 05, 2009

May 2 : TwitterLayout


May 2 : TwitterLayout
Originally uploaded by stephaniedshepherd

Thought I would share another layout from my layout-a-day project. I made this entirely in Word and, if I say so, it's one of my favorites. Ever since I saw Elizabeth Dillow's layout about her love of Facebook in a recent issue of Simple Scrapbooks, I've been wanting to recreate that regarding my love of Twitter. The prompt today asking us to chronicle something about the daily/everyday of life was the perfect excuse to put aside the pics of the kids and do a Mommy layout today. :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 PM

    How creative are you! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tweet about the teacher and the swine flu made me laugh. Enough, people!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY clever and very cute!

    BTW, I think Elizabeth Dillow's mom lives in Co Springs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...