- The May Layout-a-Day Challenge:
- Yes, I'm doing this. I think I'm crazy.
- The end of my Bible study (wraps up next Wednesday) and Awana for the girls (also next Wednesday) which means...
- I'm going to start potty-training BBoo and see how it goes. She is showing DEFINITE signs of readiness so we're going to give it a go.
- A business trip for the husband to some place up East that sounds very cool.
- But I'm not jealous. Not really. Maybe a little bit.
- Besides someone has to stay home to water the garden. (Oh.My.Goodness I have some fun video of garden day ... hopefully I can post it soon).
- However, I'm getting some time with girlfriends this weekend.
- And we're celebrating a birthday ... the big "2" for the baby next week. *sniff*
Life is good and busy and all that stuff. May actually will be my breather month before a crazy June. June is c.r.a.z.y. I may mention that again one or eleven more times. But May (besides the potty-training) will hopefully be a respite before all that. I'm hoping. :)
Happy Friday. :)