Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Felicities ::: May 22

Photobucket


Things that make me happy...

  • a new calendar for the school year ... now I get to fill it in!

  • making a list of things that we want to do this summer ... and writing it down so we remember. :)

  • June. June is going to be good. :)

  • a day today just with my girls. We've loved having the nephew some lately and other friends over, but I'm glad it's just us today.

  • summer fruits and veggies. Yum.

  • it's a 3-day weekend ... and I just realized this. The girls will be ecstatic to have Daddy home three days in a row.

  • that God knows the outcome, even when we are in the midst of a hard decision. He knows how it will turn out, He knows that we hurt in the meantime, He knows. And I don't need to.

4 comments:

  1. Home grown tomatoes!!! Mine are on the vine as we speak. I love summer fruits and veggies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that third picture of the little one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that last one. I needed to be reminded of that today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your entire list! Makes me happy too!

    I am anxious to flip my calendar over to June because it is gloriously EMPTY. (for now).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...