Friday Felicities ::: May 22
Things that make me happy...
- a new calendar for the school year ... now I get to fill it in!
- making a list of things that we want to do this summer ... and writing it down so we remember. :)
- June. June is going to be good. :)
- a day today just with my girls. We've loved having the nephew some lately and other friends over, but I'm glad it's just us today.
- summer fruits and veggies. Yum.
- it's a 3-day weekend ... and I just realized this. The girls will be ecstatic to have Daddy home three days in a row.
- that God knows the outcome, even when we are in the midst of a hard decision. He knows how it will turn out, He knows that we hurt in the meantime, He knows. And I don't need to.